I am a licensed Psychotherapist, Marriage and Family Therapist, and board registered Art Therapist.
I have a Ph.D. in Depth Psychology with emphasis in Somatic Studies and an M.A. in Marital Family Therapy with specialization in Clinical Art therapy. Currently, I am a Jungian Analyst-Candidate-In-Training at the C.G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles.
I continue to engage in seminars and training and with certification in:
- Jungian Sand Play Program for Clinicians (C.G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles – On going).
- Life/Art Body Process Professional Training (Tamalpa Institute – Certified LI).
- Grief Specialist Training (Our House Grief Support Center).
- Focusing-Oriented Art Therapy (LI & II).
- Externship training in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy.
- Somatic Experiencing Professional Training (Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute – Certified in Modules Beg. I, II, & III).
- Art-First Trauma Training Response/American Red Cross Child Friendly Spaces Certification, and Trauma-Informed Care (TF-CBT Model).
- Mindful Based Stress Reduction (MBSR – Insight L.A.).