I am a licensed Psychotherapist, Marriage and Family Therapist, and Art Therapist.
My doctoral work is in Depth Psychology with Specialization in Somatic Studies. Currently, my Ph.D. research focuses on image and the lived experience of the body in processes of psychological growth.
I am a Candidate-In-Training in the Jungian Analyst training program at the C. G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles. I have earned a Master of Arts in Depth Psychology with Specialization in Somatic Studies, and a Master of Arts in Marital and Family Therapy with Specialization in Clinical Art Therapy.
I continue to engage in seminars and training with certification in:
- Life/Art Body Process Professional Training (Tamalpa Institute – Certified Level I).
- Jungian Sand Play Program for Clinicians (C. G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles).
- Jungian Studies for Clinicians Certificate Program (C. G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles).
- Grief Specialist Training (Our House Grief Support Center).
- Focusing-Oriented Art Therapy (Levels I & II).
- Externship training in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy.
- Somatic Experiencing Professional Training (Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute – Certified in Modules Beginning I, II, & III).
- Art-First Trauma Training Response and American Red Cross Child Friendly Spaces Certification and Trauma-Informed Care (TF-CBT Model).
- Mindful Based Stress Reduction (MBSR – Insight L.A.).
- Mindful Awareness Practices (UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience).