Currently I am engaged in a Ph.D. in Depth Psychology with specialization in Somatic Studies. The focus of my academic research is on the somatic lived-experience of engaging with the imaginal realm as ally. My particular interest is to continue exploring and bringing the language of the imagination and the body into the process of psychological self-examination to support and broaden the depth and the breadth of the work.
I have earned a Masters of Arts in Depth Psychology with Specialization in Somatic Studies, and a Masters of Arts in Marital and Family Therapy with specialization in Clinical Art Psychotherapy.
My private practice is in Santa Monica, I also offer telehealth session.
I am also actively engaged at C. G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles where I provide psychotherapy for adults and children at the Kieffer E. Franz Clinic and Hilde Kirsch Children’s Center.
Additionally, I have earned training and certifications in grief and loss, trauma focused and somatic oriented psychotherapy. These include:
- C.G. Jung Institute Certificate Program in Jungian Studies for Clinicians (2018 – Ongoing)
- Our House Grief Specialist Training.
- Focusing-Oriented Art Therapy Certification.
- Externship in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy Training (with Dr. Sue Johnson).
- Somatic Experiencing Professional Training at the Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute (modules beginning I to III).
- Art-First Trauma Training Response Certification.
- American Red Cross Child Friendly Spaces Certification.
- Trauma-Informed Care (TF-CBT Model).
- Mindful Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
- Mindful Awareness Practice Training (UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience)