I am a licensed Psychotherapist – Marriage and Family Therapist and Art Therapist.
Currently I am completing my Ph.D. in Depth Psychology with Specialization in Somatic Studies. My research focuses on the lived experience of the body and image in processes of psychological growth and healing.
I have a Master of Arts in Depth Psychology with Specialization in Somatic Studies, and a Master of Arts in Marital and Family Therapy with Specialization in Clinical Art Therapy.
I trust in the connection between life, art, and the intelligence of the body. My approach is grounded on Jungian depth psychology. I anchor the process of therapy on the language of creative expressive arts, sand-play, and body centered modalities.
I continue to engage with various trainings and certifications some of which are:
- Training Seminars at the C.G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles Jungian Analyst Training Program.
- Life/Art Process Professional Training at Tamalpa Institute (Certified in Level I with ongoing training towards Registered Somatic Movement Therapy certification with ISMETA).
- Jungian Sand Play Program for Clinicians at C.G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles.
- Jungian Studies for Clinicians Certificate Program at C.G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles.
- Grief Specialist Training at Our House Grief Support Center.
- Focusing-Oriented Art Therapy (Certified in Levels I & II).
- Externship training in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy.
- Somatic Experiencing Professional Training at the Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute (Certified in Modules Beginning I, II & III).
- Art-First Trauma Training Response and American Red Cross Child Friendly Spaces Certification and Trauma-Informed Care (TF-CBT Model).
- Mindful Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) at Insight LA.
- Mindful Awareness Practices at UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience.